We want to hear from you!? > 해외소식

본문 바로가기

해외소식

We want to hear from you!?

페이지 정보

임종원 작성일13-04-09 10:03 조회4,801회 댓글0건

본문

Dear friends,

Do you have news you would like to share with the home education community around the world?  I invite you to send a submission for the Spring 2013 “Around the Globe” newsletter!  Please send your submission by the end of the day, Monday, April 15th. 

Past submissions have included:
·        Report on a recent legal or legislative development – positive or negative
·        Recent or upcoming conference/gathering
·        Prayer needs
·        Encouraging stories from homeschool parents in your group

We are currently looking for 7-10 article submissions; submissions may be edited for length and/or clarity.  Articles should be approximately 300-1000 words in length and should be emailed to this account by the deadline above.  Include photos whenever possible!  If you need ideas, view the newsletter archives here.

On a personal note, I just returned from visiting a friend in Uganda, East Africa, and had the pleasure of spending time with homeschoolers in that country! I always find it fascinating to learn what is happening in each of your communities around the world—it is a huge encouragement to me, and I know these articles encourage others as well as they remember they are not alone in their efforts.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Warmly,

Brittany

Brittany L. Paist
International Legal Assistant to Michael P. Donnelly, Esq.
Home School Legal Defense Association

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.