Dear International Home Education Leader, > 해외소식

본문 바로가기

해외소식

Dear International Home Education Leader,

페이지 정보

임종원 작성일13-01-05 12:27 조회5,097회 댓글0건

본문

Dear International Home Education Leader,

I hope this email finds you and your family well and enjoying a good start to the New Year!  We’ve taken a break from our newsletter for the past few months, so I am excited to learn what has been happening in your part of the world.  I invite you to send a submission for the Winter 2013 “Around the Globe” newsletter!  Please send your submission by the end of the day, Wednesday, January 16th. 

Past submissions have included:
·        Report on a recent legal or legislative development
·        Recent or upcoming conference/gathering
·        Prayer needs
·        Encouraging stories

We are currently looking for 7-10 article submissions; submissions may be edited for length and/or clarity.  Articles should be approximately 300-1000 words in length and should be emailed to this account by the deadline above.  Include photos whenever possible!  If you need ideas, view the newsletter archives here (scroll down for international newsletters).

On a personal note, I always find it fascinating to learn what is happening in each of your communities around the world.  Our goal with the Around the World newsletter is to provide articles that encourage homeschoolers and help connect you to your fellow homeschoolers—thank you for taking the time to send in your submissions! 

Warmly,

Brittany

Brittany L. Paist
International Legal Assistant to Michael P. Donnelly, Esq.
Home School Legal Defense Association

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.